Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Blah Blah Blah

I find myself listen to talk radio; more than anything else. I hate what hip hop has become. For the last 4 or 5 years it all sounds the same, and it has force me to listen to other genre. I like what I have become, and I feel as if i was getting a big dose of dummy music from the radio.I have my Dj equipment in its coffins right now, and I would love to pull it out; but not for that trash on the radio. The BET hip hop awards cyphers where cool, now that hip hop. I would spin something like that.

I'm not downing my talk radio but it they start back playing that I might just tune in. I listen to thing that speaks to my soul and heart, not that dummy mess. Maybe I just growing up, but the radio sound like nosie, as my grandfather would say. My list is few, and doesn't have Wayne or  Drake anywhere near it. It just sound like a lot of blah blah blah.


10 comments:

  1. Preach on brother. The music is trash nowadays. It is very upsetting when you hear a song on the radio that has no message and the lyrics to it are pointless, rude, offensive, perverted, and sometimes even gruesome. Not only that but you assume the general public is not that stupid and you're sure they wouldn't want to listen to those songs, but you'd be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the chris brown cypher at the hip hop awards :) ang the big sean performance was fun!!!... How u not like lil wayne???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to that. I Don't like the new "radio" music. There's no real meaning in the lyrics. For Example, "you look better with the lights off." Sounds like an insult to me .

    ReplyDelete
  4. most of the radio stations play the same songs over nd over nd over again its so annoying >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeahhh! I agree with you 100% The music industry should stop doing it for the money and start doing it for the music, like in the good old days

    ReplyDelete
  6. I despise music that has no heart. Music on the radio has no meaning to me and it seems to be getting worse as time goes by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree radio is trash thats why you gotta listen to your own stuff

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you...hip-hop has changed a lot and not to my likings..lol...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Radio is trash fooshoo! Why can’t radio stations play variety and not repeat the same song over and over during the same hour!?

    ReplyDelete