I was born in Jackson, Ms to Walter and Debra Mitchell on Dec 11, 1986. I have two sisters and one brother. At the age of five my mom and dad devoiced. I moved with my mom to a small town call Bolton, Ms. I lived in the countyside of the town. My Brother and I spent most of our days in deep in the forest jumping creeks and riding horses. During the summer we would work for my uncle at his resturants in Chicago,IL. I made two-hundred dollars a week. Shortly after we returned home my mother remarried and we moved to York,AL. It was another small town, but it was bigger then Bolton. I attended Sumter County High School. Thoes four years of high school where the best. In ninth grade i was quite and shy, because i was the new kid and didn't know anyone. In tenth grade i received my first car andwas my best academic year. It was a 1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass and I made all A's that year.My eleventh grade i made captain of the football teams offensive line.We made it to the first round of the play-offs and lost by two points. The next year i didn't play ball at all but was ask to. Instead I went to work at Wal-Mart.I only worked at Wal-Mart for three months, but I had to leave for college. In 2005 graduated high school and enrolled in Hinds Community College. I received a degree in Diesel Technology and work for two years on diesel engines. I met a wonder person while working at my job. Her name was Denitra. We dated for three years and soon after we got married.
My wife went job hunting one day and came home enlisted in the U.S.Navy. We packed up and head to Port Hueneme, CA. Attended Oxnard College for about two weeks before returning home to Alabama. My mother suffered a stroke and i had to withdraw from school. I'm currently enrolled in Oxnard tring for the second time to obtain a degree. While helping my mom in therapy i feel in love with the job of a physical therapist. I now have two kids named D'Anthony and E'layisha. D'Anthony is six and E'layisha is four months old.I'm happy in my life and happy to be back in school. My main goal at oxnard is to pass all of my class, than transfer to a school with a physical therapy program. I just want to help people in rehabilitation return to their everyday lives.
In the next four year I plan to have finished school and working in a rehabilitation center. I plan on having one more child and two dogs. We will be packing up by next year and moving on to a new location. By 2013 my wife will be done with her serves in the U.S Navy and we move back to the south. Hopefully by than I will be working as a physical therapy asst or as a trainer for a professional team.
Loved reading about your past and your future dreams too! Glad you are in the class.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading about your past made me realize i need to get out of oxnard and travel to other towns!
ReplyDeleteGlad your back in school, I took 2 years off school and this is my first time back too.
ReplyDeletegood luck with finishing school
ReplyDeletei enjoyed reading about your life and glad your are planning to become a physical therapy asst or as a trainer for a professional team wish you the best on your goals for life. :)
ReplyDelete