How to Open Your Third Eye
As a child all I could remember was the flashing lights of the Chicago, IL. I was a country kid in a big city and was overwhelmed. I never really thought of the danger around me as a child, but now that I’m older I can see bulls***t from a mile away. Now most people are naïve of their surroundings, but if you watch close you can pick it up two. Pay attention to the way people talk, or their lack of eye contact when they talk. Most crooks are like this, and so are ordinary people. I give you an example: I went to Breakers Stereo to see how much it would cost to install a radio in my car. After a ten minute wait some guy walks up and ask if I needed anything. I told him what I need and he hit me with the “Special Part” number. It totaled out to be $265. Most people would have taken that as fact, but I went down the street to another shop. They only want 60 dollars for installing my radio.
I know car and radios for the most part, and I’m certified in diesel mechanic. There isn’t anything someone can sale me that I don’t already know of. People just need to take in to account the type of people you’re dealing with. The rules are simple if it’s too good to be true, than it isn’t true. If someone is trying to sale you something always take the “floor model”, because they will always show you their best up front. You should always go with your gut feeling. Pay attention to them when you flash the cash. They will try to rush the deal if something wrong. I can’t give all my tell tell keys away, because it might be one of my classmate’s trying to get over on me. I hope I’ve helped you out a little.
Very interesting point of view on identifying a crook.
ReplyDeleteThe way you think is how my dad would think which is good if someone is trying to rip you off.
ReplyDeleteI will be keeping my eyes open. Especially with the holiday season upon us. Thanks for some good ole fashion advice.
ReplyDeleteWow! I'll definitely keep my third eye open too! I don't want anyone to rip me off! Great Advice!
ReplyDeletedang my third eye is always open.
ReplyDeletei think i might need to open my third eye!
ReplyDelete