Some people are proud of how fast they can text, but my texting is very limited. I never text people unless I am texted first, because it so impersonal. I want you to feel my emotions by hearing them over the phone. Text message just doesn't do that. All caps to me just mean all caps; I don't see you yelling or hear it. The same is with anybody else who doesn't know that. There's a whole different language when it comes to texting, it like you need a translator. Most words abbreviation are just three to four letters. The texting will be down to one letter soon. Many of the older people don't understand it, and wants there kids to call them. I am not aganist texting I just think that most people would love to hear a voice when there phone rings.
There is much you can tell from hearing someone's voice. It could be a life or death situation where you need to hear there voice to tell you what is wrong. Most people would respond to this in a text or won't answer back at all. There is going to came a time in life where you will miss a family member voice, but you texted him or her. My mom still listen to my grandmothers answering machine, just to here her voice. My aunt voice is on the answering machine and she passed as well. When need to whole things thats dear to use, but text is just letters. Text messaging will always be here but enjoy your love one's memories, and that means voice and thoughts of them. I will never live a moment through a text message, but I will call you to say, hi.
i agree it's good to hear a persons voice.
ReplyDeleteit is nice to have someone who wants to call you it makes me feel special and cared for
ReplyDeleteI agree its better to get a call and feel the affection and emotions through the voice of the other person. :)
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean. I used to re-read my ex-boyfriends' texts to me when I missed him.
ReplyDeleteIt is fun, easy and fast to text but a phone call now and then doesn't hurt right.
ReplyDelete