Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fast Food Nation changed my life

“Fast Food Nation”
                                                                                                                               
                I may still be a meat eater, but I’m more likely to look for other food sources now. This book shook up my world, and the fact that we’re not as safe as we think. Just the other day I was want to buy some ground beef, but I put it back thinking about what could be or is in it. I makes you take a long look at yourself and what you eat. I know it will be hard for me to change, but I can’t go to the store and put up meat without have quotes put in to my head.

                As for fast food I know that have the best quality of meat, but the practices it uses is unfair and I will think about that before pulling up at any fast food joint. I think I’m going to just start cook at home more and staying away from the fast food. I’m not a diehard fan of a fast food restaurant, so that would be easy for me to do. Even thinking about my children eating McDonald’s makes me upset, because he has no clue what in the food. I might try something different for a while, and eat less meat. I’m happy to have read this book and thank you for boarding of my view.

11 comments:

  1. Yes this Book Does Make U Appreciate School And What You Learn!! And I Can't Stand The Idea Of My Daughter Eatting McDonalds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It also makes me upset just seeing my little sister devouring her happy meal, not knowing what she is really eating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the fast food n meat packing industry makes me disgusted and i don't want my money to contribute to the growth of money-leeching corporate executives

    ReplyDelete
  4. Home cooked meals are the best and healthiest. Good luck on changing your eating habits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's what I'm saying if the meat in the burgers is bad than what about the meat being sold at stores???

    ReplyDelete
  6. the practices involved in the fast food industry r a lot of sh*t

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean. My daughter is three and asks for McDs everyday !! Its a sad sad thing :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah I agree, if my nieces could read I would make them read the book but they are only 1 year old. All I can do is tell them its noy healthy and all they do is look at me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i agree but not sure if i can give up meat.

    ReplyDelete